2. How we use your personal data2.1 In this Section 2 we have set out:
- (a) the general categories of personal data that we may process;
- (b) the purposes for which we may process personal data; and
- (c) the legal bases of the processing.
3. International transfers of your personal data3.1 In this Section 4, we provide information about the circumstances in which your personal data may be transferred to [countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA)].3.2 The hosting facilities for our website are situated in the United Kingdom.[ The European Commission has made an "adequacy decision" with respect to the data protection laws of each of these countries.3.5 You acknowledge that personal data that you submit for publication through our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use (or misuse) of such personal data by others.
4. Retaining and deleting personal data4.1 This Section 5 sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal data.4.2 Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.4.3 We will retain your personal data as follows:
- (a) Name, Email, Contact Number, Address will be retained for a minimum period of 60 days following date of submission through the website, and for a maximum period of 120 days following the date of submission.
5. Amendments5.1 We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.5.2 You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.5.3 We will notify you of significant changes to this policy by email.
6. Your rights6.1 In this Section 7, we have summarised the rights that you have under data protection law. Some of the rights are complex, and not all of the details have been included in our summaries. Accordingly, you should read the relevant laws and guidance from the regulatory authorities for a full explanation of these rights.6.2 Your principal rights under data protection law are:
- (a) the right to access;
- (b) the right to rectification;
- (c) the right to erasure;
- (d) the right to restrict processing;
- (e) the right to object to processing;
- (f) the right to data portability;
- (g) the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
- (h) the right to withdraw consent.
- (a) consent; or
- (b) that the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract, and such processing is carried out by automated means, you have the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. However, this right does not apply where it would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
7. About cookies7.1 A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.7.2 Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.7.3 Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
8. Cookies that we use8.1 We currently don’t use any cookies on this website.
10. Managing cookies10.1 Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- (a) https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
- (b) https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
- (c) http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
- (d) https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
- (e) https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
- (f) https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
11. Our details11.1 This website is owned and operated by Hutton Supplies.11.2 You can contact us:
- (a) using our website contact form;
- (b) by email, using the email address published on our website